Trips to the sourrounding areas
Many special experiences await you on your holiday to Seefeld in Tirol. In addition, you can discover numerous worthwhile excursion destinations in the whole of Tyrol, which bring you a little closer to the Alpine region.
Whether visiting a castle or museum, an adventure in the high ropes course or a ride on the summer toboggan run: Tyrol has countless exciting experiences. There is always something for connoisseurs, nature enthusiasts, athletes and families.
Seefeld in Tirol experience
Seefeld and its five towns are rich in special destinations, both natural and cultural, on the mountain or in the valley. Discover the many idyllic lakes, deep gorges, exciting museums and historical buildings on your vacation in Seefeld in Tirol!
- Natural bathing lake Wildsee Seefeld
- Natural bathing lake Wildmoossee
- Olympia- and Nostalgia exhibition in Seefeld
- Olympia- Water Park Seefeld
- Alpenbad Water Park Leutasch
- Natural bathing lake Lottensee
- Freedom bell in Mösern
- Gleirsch Gorge
- Kulturhaus Ganghofermuseum
- Leutascher Geisterklamm or Gorge of the Ghosts
- Museum Holzerhütte Scharnitz
- Natural bathing lake Möserer See
- Porta Claudia Scharnitz
Top excursion destinations
In addition to the unique natural jewels in Tyrol, you will also discover a variety of cultural and enjoyable highlights in the heart of the Alps. The famous Golden Roof, some exciting museums as well as diverse shopping opportunities await you in nearby Innsbruck. The Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens, which attracts and inspires families, is no less famous. For the brave, a trip to Reutte on the Highline 179 is worthwhile.
- Historical Old City in Innsbruck (26,4 km)
- Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens (41,2 km)
- Highline 179 in Reutte (78,5 km)
- Silver Mine in Schwaz (53, 6 km)
- Tiroler Bauernhöfe Museum in Kramsach (74,3 km)
- Historical Old City in Hall in Tirol (34,3 km)
- Castle Tratzberg in Jenbach (56 km)