Worth knowing for your holiday
Check-In is usually possible from 3pm until 6pm. Depending on the availability an earlier check-in might be possible too – please contact us regarding a potentially earlier check-in shortly before your arrival. Check-Out is until 10am – it might be possible to stay longer in the Chalet – please contact us regarding a later check-out time.
Our reception is not always occupied. However, you can contact us via phone +43 664 4045404 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Our Chalets offer at least one carport slot per Chalet. All parking slots are for free and adjacent to the Chalets. Moreover, we offer two electric charging stations.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Debit-Cards. Furthermore, you can transfer the corresponding amount in advance via a bank transfer.
You can reach the town-centre of Seefeld by foot in five minutes.
- The distance from the Löwen Chalets to the ski resort Rosshütte is about 2 km.
- The distance from the Löwen Chalets to the ski resort Gschwandkopf is also about 2 km.
- You can use the free local ski bus to reach both ski areas in a few minutes.
- You can reach the ski bus stop in less than 2 minutes by foot.
- You can find more information HERE.
There are various ski-school that offer ski- as well as cross-country skiing courses. You find a selection of all ski-schools HERE.
- Supermarket MPREIS, 450 m distance
- Supermarket Eurospar, 550 m distance
- Tre.culinaria Delicatessen, 550 m distance
- Supermarket Billa, 900 m distance
- Modern-Ski & Hike, 150 m distance
- Sport Norz, 900 m distance
- Sailer SPORTS & RENT, Rosshütte cable car valley station, 1.4 km away
In the village centre of Seefeld you will also find numerous boutiques, fashion and shoe shops.
- Kitchens with refrigerator and included 3-star fridge, oven, microwave, induction hob with Bora exhaust system, dishwasher, coffee maker, milk frother, toaster, tea and kettle
- 65" and 55" HD flat screen TVs
- Visible roof trusses on the upper floors
- Bedrooms with roller blinds (except Chalet 5)
- Boxspring beds (only double beds, 180x200 cm)) with quality mattresses and toppers
- Bed linen, towels, sauna towels, bathrobes
- Hairdryer, illuminated vanity mirror
- Garden terraces on the ground floor with deck chairs
- Wooden balconies on the upper floor with seating and radiant heaters
In each of our chalets you will find a kitchen with refrigerator and included 3-star refrigerator compartment, oven, microwave, induction hob with Bora exhaust system, dishwasher, coffee maker, milk frother, toaster, tea and water kettle. Cutlery and crockery is also provided in all our chalets.
Towels, bathrobes and bed linen are already provided for you in the chalet on arrival and are usually changed once a week.
We are happy to exchange your towels for a fee. The towel exchange includes 1 towel and 2 bath towels. For a stay of 7 days, one towel change is free of charge. We can change your bed linen on request for € 15 per bedroom.
- free wi-fi
- one carport parking space
- change of towels once a week
- baby cot and baby chair (please indicate when booking)
- energised "Grander water" from all taps
- Ski and bike room with Superdry boot dryer (use by all Chalet guests)
- Compresso capsules
- Outdoor area for playing, cycling, skating etc.
The prices are per chalet and per night for the number of persons mentioned, plus local tax € 2,80 per person and day (from 15 years) and final cleaning depending on the chalet.
- Dog € 25 per day
- Intermediate cleaning on request
- First filling of the fridge on arrival
- Towel exchange € 8 (1 towel and 2 bath towels). For a stay of 7 days a towel change is included.
- We can change your bed linen on request for € 15 per bedroom.
- There are no cancellation fees for cancellations up to 1 month before arrival. After that, the cancel-lation conditions according to the Austrian AGBH 2006 apply.
- In the event of early departure, late arrival or no-show, the full chalet price must be paid.
- Changes and cancellations must be made in writing. The place of jurisdiction is Innsbruck.
- The following options apply to deposits made: Use for a later date, voucher for a later date or trans-fer back - as desired.
- We recommend that you take out European travel insurance.
We are happy to provide you with a cot or high chair free of charge. Please indicate that you require a cot/child's chair when making your reservation.
Each of our chalets is equipped with a sauna. In chalets 1, 2, 3 and 4 you will find panorama saunas with integrated infrared area including SENSOcare® technology by PHYSIOTHERM with balcony. In Chalet 5 you will find a sauna with 2 integrated infrared seats including SENSOcare® technology from PHYSIOTHERM with a relaxation room.
Yes, dogs are very welcome at the Löwenchalets.
As a welcome, you will receive a treat for your four-legged friend. We provide a drinking and feeding bowl as well as a dog blanket on arrival. The price for your four-legged friend is € 15 per day without food.